Great gift for the holidays !!!
Always the same recipe but with a holiday touch !!! 🙂
- 1 cup chopped cocoa butter
- 5 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Add water to a large saucepan and bring to a boil. Then set a medium glass or metal mixing bowl on top, making sure it’s not touching the water (this creates a “double boiler/bain marie”).
- To the mixing bowl, add cocoa butter and let melt.
- Once melted, add the maple syrup and use a whisk to mix until fluid and thoroughly combined. Remove bowl from top of the saucepan and set aside.
- Add cocoa powder, vanilla, and sea salt to the bowl, and whisk to combine until there are no clumps.
- Pour chocolate into 14 mini (I used mini quiche molds) but you may also use chocolate molds or other. Top the chocolates with any topping of your choice, get creative !
- Transfer chocolate to the freezer to set for 10 minutes. Enjoy !
- Store leftovers in a sealed container in the refrigerator for 1 week, or in the freezer up to 1 month.
Made with Love
Peas & Peace