*Makes 6 cookies
Perfect for breakfast or as a snack, these cookies are tender and just sweet enough 🙂
* 1 cup of all purpose flour
* 1/2 tsp of cinnamon
* 1/2 tsp of baking powder
* Pinch of salt
* 1/3 cup of melted butter
* 1/3 cup of brown sugar
* 1 tbsp of ground flax mixed with 4 tbsp of water (Mix and let rest for 5 minutes)
* 1 tsp of vanilla extract
* 1/4 cup of chocolate chunks (Can be chocolate of your choice)
* Pre-heat oven at 350 °F
* In a bowl, mix flour, cinnamon baking powder and salt.
* In a separate bowl, whisk the butter with the brown sugar, then add the flax mixture and the vanilla extract. Mix until ingredients are well combined.
* Add this mixture to the dry ingredients and then add the chocolate chunks.
* Use an ice cream scooper and form 6 dough balls unto a silicone lined tray.
* Sligthly flatten each cookie with a flat spatula.
* Bake for 12 minutes.
Voila ! you have yourself home made cookies in no time
Cristina for Peas and Peace