Skye the Yorkie is over the moon when I make these treats and Valentina the precious French Bulldog has this look that expresses it all…………..
You are assured of a healthy treat with no preservatives 😉
*Makes 60 cookies depending on the mold you choose
Preheat oven at 300 F
- 2 cups of oat flour
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- ½ cup of smooth unsweetened peanut butter
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and blend until a sticky dough is formed.
2. Remove from the food processor and roll out on a lightly floured surface.
3. Use the cookie shape of your choice until you have used up entire dough.
4. Lay the treats on a silpat lined baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes or until the treats are puffed up a bit, dry and dark brown on the bottoms.
5. Let cool completely before giving them to your 4 legged friends.
Store in an air-tight container at room temperature for up to 1 week or in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Happy Paws !!!
Cristina for Peas & Peace 🙂