*Makes 2 generous portions
8 oz of firm tofu
1 tsp of Sriracha
Vegetable oil for sautéing
2 tsp of sesame oil
2 minced garlic cloves
3 cups of vegetable broth
200 ml of light coconut milk
2 tbsp of Thai red curry paste
1/2 tsp of ginger powder
2 ramen nests
2 large bok choy heads (Chop ends and wash leaves well to remove all of the earth)
Fresh juice from 1 lime
Black sesame seeds, lime wedges or slices & chopped green onions for garnish (Optional)
1. To begin, get the tofu out of the way. Cut the tofu into tiny cubes and sauté the tofu in a pan with the vegetable oil & Sriracha for about 5 minutes *until crispy on the edges.
2. In a large pot add the sesame oil & garlic. Cook for 3 minutes on a low heat until fragrant.
3. Add the vegetable broth, coconut milk, curry paste and ginger powder and bring the soup to a boil on medium heat.
4. Once the soup is boiling, add the ramen and bok choy.
5. Once the ramen and bok choy are soft, remove the soup from the heat and add the lime juice.
6. Divide the soup into 2 bowls.
7. Add the sautéd tofu
8. Garnish with lime slices, sesame seeds and green onion
Yum Enjoy !!!
Cristina for Peas & Peace