- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup unsweetened peanut butter
- 3 ounces of 70% chocolate, chopped
- 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon espresso coffee
- 1/2 teaspoon of agave
- Over high heat, bring a saucepan with 2 cups of water to a boil. Add a glass or metal bowl on top of the saucepan to create a double boiler. Melt the coconut oil and peanut butter in the bowl, whisk to combine.
- Add the chopped chocolate and continue whisking until completely melted and combined.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla, coffee and agave, whisk to combine.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into silicone molds of your choice, I used a medium size laddle and it worked perfectly.
- Cool for 30 minutes, then transfer to the fridge and let firm up for at least 3 hours.
I decorated them with gold powder 🙂
Cristina for Peas & Peace