Perfect when hosting or perfect as a gift when invited to someone’s home !
*Makes 12 cookies
1 cup oat flour (or gluten free oat flour)
1 cup ground cashews (grind cashews by pulsing them in a high speed blender until fine)
4 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp pink Himalayan salt
1/2 cup maple syrup
3 tbsp of chocolate chips + 12 for topping
1. In a large mixing bowl mix together oat flour and ground cashews
2. Next add coconut oil + vanilla extract + Himalayan salt + maple syrup.
3. Combine these into a dough and add chocolate chips.
4. Mix and form into 12 equal size balls (I used a 1 1/2 inch scooper), then flatten and shape into cookies.
5. Set a chocolate chip on each cookie.
6. Put them on a tray or plate and into the refrigerator to set for at least two hours.
6. Keeps in the fridge max 7 days or freeze
Cristina for Peas and Peace