*Makes 12 muffins
3/4 cup + 2 tbsp of soya milk
3/4 tsp of apple cider vinegar
2 vegan eggs (2 tbsp of ground chia seeds + 6 tbsp of water, mix in a small bowl and let set for 5 minutes)
1 ripe mashed banana
1/3 cup of coconut sugar
1/4 cup of tahini
2 cups of all purpose flour
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp of baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
powdered sugar (optional)
- Pre heat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 12 muffin tin pan with paper muffin cups.
- In a large mixing bowl combine milk and apple cider vinegar and set aside for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes add egg mixture, mashed banana, sugar and tahini. Whisk together until uniform.
- Add in flour, cinnamon, baking soda, salt and gently mix with a wooden spoon without overmixing so that you keep little chunks of the banana intact.
- Using an ice cream scoop, evenly divide your mixture into your muffin pan and then tap the tray to remove any air bubbles. Bake for 20 minutes or until cooked when tested with a skewer. allow to cool for 5 minutes in the pan before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
I sprinkled them with powdered sugar 🙂
Cristina for Peas & Peace