Skip to content
- 3/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 5 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch sea salt
- 1/4 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs
- In a bowl, whisk the peanut butter, melted coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla extract and sea salt together until fully combined.
- Stir in the cocoa powder and oat flour until a thick mixture forms.
- Mix in the chocolate chips and cacao nibs.
- With a medium size scooper (*Makes 12), form round shapes and place on a lined tray. Sprinkle on some cacao nibs and more chocolate chips (optional) and place in the freezer for 30 minutes until set.
- Store in the fridge and enjoy !
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: