Wish you were in my kitchen at the moment, smells heavenly. You will love this quiche recipe. Perfect for a cool autumn day.
*Makes 24 mini quiches
- 540 grams tofu, drained
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 3 mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup frozen spinach, finely chopped
- Pinch of salt
- Finely ground black pepper to taste
- Canola spray oil
- Preheat the oven to 375°F/190°C and prepare a 24 or 2 x 12 cup muffin tray by spraying with a little oil
- Place tofu, nutritional yeast and ground turmeric into a blender and blend until the ingredients are creamy. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Add the vegetables, salt & pepper to the bowl and mix well.
- Scoop tofu vegetable mixture evenly between the 24 muffin cups.
- Bake for 30 minutes or so. Delicious !!!
- Store in the fridge, where they’ll keep for 5 days.
Cristina for Peas &. Peace