I love chai & maple syrup, these donoughts are fluffy in texture and taste amazing !
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup organic cane sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- 1/4 tsp ground cardamom
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 & 1/3 cups almond milk
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted and cooled
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Neutral cooking spray
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Maple syrup
- 2 tsp almond milk
Crushed pecans or nut of your choice
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and spray a doughnut pan with neutral cooking spray.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a bowl. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix until combined.
- Spoon the donut mixture into a piping bag.
- Pipe the batter into the pan filling 3/4 of the way full.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- To make the glaze, mix all the glaze ingredients together in a bowl. The mixture should be smooth and silky, but not too thin. (If yours is very thin, simply add a bit more icing sugar)
- Once the donuts are cooled completely, dip them in the glaze and sprinkle crushed pecans on top.
- Let sit for 30 minutes for the glaze to set.
Enjoy ! and Share 🙂
Cristina for Peas and Peace