These are great as a gift or simply as a treat for yourself or your family
- 1 cup chopped cocoa butter
- 5 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Rose petals & corse sea salt for topping
- Add water to a large saucepan and bring to a boil. Then set a medium glass or metal mixing bowl on top, making sure it’s not touching the water (this creates a “double boiler/bain Marie”).
- To the mixing bowl, add cocoa butter and let melt.
- Once melted, add the maple syrup and use a whisk to mix until fluid and thoroughly combined. Remove bowl from top of the saucepan and set aside.
- Add cocoa powder, vanilla, and sea salt to the bowl, and whisk to combine until there are no clumps.
- Pour chocolate into 14 mini (I used mini quiche molds) but you may also use chocolate molds or other. Top the chocolates with rose petals and corse sea salt or any topping of your choice, get creative !
- Transfer chocolate to the freezer to set for 10 minutes. Enjoy !
- Store leftovers in a sealed container in the refrigerator for 1 week, or in the freezer up to 1 month.
Made with Love
Peas and Peace